Would You Willingly Become a Ferocious Werewolf?
If given the chance, would you become a werewolf? Now, before you rush to the comment section and write “YES!” over and over, there are some terms. You don’t get to choose which type of werewolf you get to be in this game – I do. Bwahaha!
Almost every single day I read comments by readers expressing their desire to be a werewolf and it got me thinking. All of these people wanting to be a werewolf have a particular type of werewolf in mind. They don’t want to be just any breed of werewolf, they want to be the one they have imagined in their heads, their perfect fantasy wolf. That’s just not realistic at all – how many werewolf characters in books and films get to choose the type of werewolf they become? Not many.
So I am going to switch things up today. Instead of you choosing the type of werewolf you want to be, I am going to pick it and it’s up to you to decide whether or not you would willingly allow someone to turn you into such a wolf.
Here is the werewolf…
In human form:
- For the most part you are your average, normal human self.
- The only werewolf traits you have in human form are enhanced senses, such as eyesight, sense of smell, and hearing. That’s it.
- You don’t have control over your transformation. You transform EVERY night, not just nights of the full moon. The moment the sun sets you turn and once the sun rises you return to human form. You have no control of this at all.
In wolf form:
- In werewolf form you lose your humanity. You are no longer your average, normal human self.
- You become a killer. You run on instincts alone and have no human thoughts. You have no morals, no sense of right and wrong. You hunt and you kill everything in your path.
- You aren’t a beautiful, natural-looking wolf. You look like a mutation between human and wolf.
After reading all of that, after reading about the werewolf I have picked, would you willingly become this werewolf? If given the choice, would you become this mindless beast? If your answer is yes, please tell us why you would choose this for yourself.
About the Author
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to werewolves and other supernatural beasties. She writes for top genre sites like Vampires.com and Werewolves.com. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and you may lose a limb. You can stalk her via her Twitter.