Entertainment Weekly has a kickass competition going on for the sexiest beast! This battle of the hotties features all sorts of creatures from our favorite shows and movies such as Twilight, True Blood, X-men, Buffy, Doctor Who and more. If you want the werewolves to beat out the vampires and aliens then go vote!
EW’s site explain how it works:
EW.com’s editors put their heads together to pick the 64 ultimate Sexy Beasts, and now we’re asking you to crown the king or queen of the pack in an old-fashioned, single-elimination tournament. Every weeknight at midnight for the next month (because that’s when these puppies come out to play), you can vote in polls to help narrow down the field. Click here to see the entire bracket.
The voting page changes everyday, so to vote for the newest competitors, go to the home page and click on the sexy beast contest.
Here’s a look at the werewolves (and vampires) that are up for voting:
1. Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard), True Blood
2. Angel (David Boreanaz), Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
3. Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder), The Vampire Diaries
4. Jessica Hamby (Deborah Ann Woll), True Blood
5. Darla (Julie Benz), Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6. Mick St. John (Alex O’Loughlin), Moonlight
7. Spike (James Marsters), Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
8. Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), True Blood
9. Alcide (Joe Manganiello), True Blood
10. The Man in Black/Smokey (Titus Welliver), Lost
11. Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley), The Vampire Diaries
12. Illyria (Amy Acker), Angel
13. Drusilla (Juliet Landau), Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
14. Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell), True Blood
15. Vincent (Ron Perlman), Beauty and the Beast
16. Julian Luna (Mark Frankel), Kindred: The Embraced
1. Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse
2. Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner), Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse
3. Louis de Pointe du Lac (Brad Pitt), Interview with the Vampire
4. Selene (Kate Beckinsale), Underworld
5. Satanico Pandemonium (Salma Hayek), From Dusk Till Dawn
6. Blade (Wesley Snipes), Blade
7. Michael Corvin (Scott Speedman), Underworld
8. Emmett Cullen (Kellan Lutz), Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse
9. James (Cam Gigandet), Twilight
10. Remus Lupin (David Thewlis), Harry Potter (various)
11. Armand (Antonio Banderas), Interview with the Vampire
12. Miriam Blaylock (Catherine Deneuve), The Hunger
13. Queen Akasha (Aaliyah), Queen of the Damned
14. Lestat de Lioncourt (Tom Cruise), Interview with the Vampire
15. Lawrence Talbot (Benicio del Toro), Wolfman
16. David (Kiefer Sutherland), The Lost Boys
Who will you be voting for?
This list is some bullshit. Why the fuck are there more vampires than werewolves on the list?
Because EW made the list and vampires are currently more popular than werewolves.
WHAT THE HELL ARE TWILIGHT VAMPIRES AND HARY POTTER PEOPLE DOING ON HERE!?!? ITS A WEREWOLF WEBSITE!!!!!!!
Did you even read the post at all? My god, it’s a contest EW is holding for the sexiest BEAST, meaning not just werewolves but all sorts of creatures.
benicio del toro is the sexiest beast ever is the greatest werewolf
In tv, Mick St. John from Moonlight and in movies, James from Twilight, only because I’m a sucker for Cam Gigandet. ;)
Oops, I didn’t realize they’re both vampires…But they’re just hot. :D
GO TEAM JACOB