What Do You Think of True Blood Season 5?
Season 5 of True Blood is almost over with only three episodes left, and just as the producers promised, this season has had a bit more werewolf drama than the last season. But is it something the werewolf fans are happy about? If you’re watching the current season, what are your thoughts on the werewolves of this season? I know the wolves of True Blood have been a major disappointment in the past, but what about now?
Personally, I am even more disappointed this season than any other when it comes to the werewolves. Sure, they have had more wolfy scenes this time around, but very few are enjoyable. True Blood werewolves fail hard.
Here’s a break down of what I liked and don’t like about the werewolves this season:
WARNING: Spoilers below!
- Emma as a little wolf. She is SO unbelievably adorable!
- Alcide’s honor. I like that he wanted what was best for the pack and wanted them to be more than just murderous V addicts.
- Alcide’s abs. Yeah, there’s not much to like about the werewolves, so that has to go on the list.
- That the werewolves are doing V AGAIN! We already had this storyline, why is it back? Grrr.
- Werewolves being the vampire’s little bitches again.
- Emma being kidnapped! I wanted to scream at my screen when the vampires took her.
- The crazy pack master hunting down a human. Really? So the werewolves are just mindless barbarians? Ugh.
There have been a lot of disappointments in Season 5 of True Blood and the werewolves are one of the biggest ones. I seriously doubt they will ever get any better either. It is a vampire show after all.
What are your thoughts on the werewolves this season?
About the Author
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to werewolves and other supernatural beasties. She writes for top genre sites like Vampires.com and Werewolves.com. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and you may lose a limb. You can stalk her via her Twitter.
One of the writers for werewolves.com, as well as vampires.com.