True Blood Season 4 Coming Soon to DVD
I know that not many of you here are fans of the werewolves in True Blood, but there are a few of you that enjoy the show, so this post is for you. Coming to DVD this week, May 29th, is Season 4 of HBO’s hit show. Woo! Watch all of the action again right before the June 10th premiere of Season 5.
Blu-ray & DVD:
- Inside the Episodes (12 Clips)
- Get the backstories on each of the episodes with revealing interviews with the show writers.
- True Blood The Final Touches– Join Alan Ball as he reveals an exclusive never-before-seen glimpse in the post production process of True Blood.
- 6 Audio Commentaries with the cast and crew including Executive Producer and Creator Alan Ball, Anna Paquin (Sookie), Stephen Moyer (Bill), Alexander Skarsgard (Eric), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby), Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte), Fiona Shaw (Marnie Stonebrook) and more!
- True Blood Lines: Uncover secrets from relationships past and present in this engaging fully interactive guide and archive.
- Character Perspectives PiP: Find out the backstory of what happened in Bon Temps while Sookie was missing in Faerieland, and get the inside scoop on all the comings and goings from your favorite characters including: Andy, Arlene, Crystal, Debbie, Don Bartolo, Godric, Jason, Lafayette, Luna, Maxine, Melinda, Nan, Pam, and Tara.
- Flashback/Flash Forward (Jumpout Video): Move through time in the world of Bon Temps. Flashback to relive pivotal moments or Flash Forward to reveal the significance of a certain scene.
- Vampire Histories / Character Bios / Hints / FYIs – Get the background stories on your favorite characters.
Anyone picking up Season 4 of True Blood?
The 12-episode fifth season of True Blood will kick off Sunday, June 10th, at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT).
About the Author
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to werewolves and other supernatural beasties. She writes for top genre sites like Vampires.com and Werewolves.com. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and you may lose a limb. You can stalk her via her Twitter.
One of the writers for werewolves.com, as well as vampires.com.