Save Yourself From the Hordes of Werewolves in Monster War
Werewolf gaaaaame time! There’s this popular droid game winning the hearts of casual gamers everywhere and that game is called Monster War. It’s a defense game that involves warding off werewolves and vampires! Yeah yeah, I know we love werewolves here, but I can’t help but post about any game involving werewolves. Check out the game details below.
“Monster War is the #1 acclaimed action fantasy defense game available on Google Play.
The Undead Horde of vampires, werewolves and mummies are at your town gates, the villagers are on the brink of death, and only your troops stand between the enemy and complete annihilation! Use your finger to slide a vast arsenal of weapons together and flick to fire at your command before the monsters break down your door.
Now get ready for an epic journey to defend your town!”
How to Play:
- Slide the weapons together in a group of 3 or more
- Slide the group of weapons to the front launch area
- Flick the weapons forward to fire at the monsters
- Hours of gameplay with 60 levels & more to come
- Extra Endless game mode that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit
- 5 specialized weapons and 5 uniquely designed power-ups to customize your strategy
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art
What are your thoughts? Anyone planning on downloading the game?
About the Author
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to werewolves and other supernatural beasties. She writes for top genre sites like Vampires.com and Werewolves.com. You will most likely find her huddled over a book with coffee in hand. You can stalk her via her Twitter.