Play a Werewolf in the Upcoming Supernatural Sims 3
Judging by the loads of comments on past werewolf Sims posts MANY of you absolutely love The Sims PC games, which is why I am happy to announce the news that there’s a new expansion coming out packed full of werewolf goodness. In past games you could become a werewolf, but it wasn’t all that awesome or impressive. But in The Sims 3: Supernatural, the expansion coming out September 4, 2012, there is significantly more werewolf perks and gameplay! Check out the werewolf details below!
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret, you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back
Now for the werewolf goodies!
In The Sims 3: Supernatural, the werewolves “embody strength, passion and unbridled emotion, combining human tenderness with beastly power and a heavy dash of unpredictability.”
In the game you can live as a werewolf Sim, having the ability to transform in between human and beast form, whether by will or by an uncontrollable transformation caused by low mood or a full moon. Your Sims will go through a drastic change in appearance that includes a wider nose, sharper bottom canines, and ears that point back. And of course, you will get much hairier. But best of all, large claws will extend from your fingertips. Sounds awesome!
But being a werewolf doesn’t involve just a change in appearance, you will also develop a lycanthropy skill which will reduce the uncontrollable transformations and increase your hunting prowess.
But there’s more! Werewolves will be able to reproduce with fellow monsters or other Sims with a 50/50 chance of producing werewolf offspring when mating with a non-werewolf. Werewolf toddlers will display some animalistic behaviors such as howling, scratching, and hunting practice.
Sounds pretty awesome, especially if you’re a Sims fan (like me). Sadly my computer hates Sims games, so as much as I desperately want to play this incredibly sweet game, I can’t. Sad face.
Who here will pick up the Supernatural expansion?
About the Author
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to werewolves and other supernatural beasties. She writes for top genre sites like Vampires.com and Werewolves.com. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and you may lose a limb. You can stalk her via her Twitter.
One of the writers for werewolves.com, as well as vampires.com.