List of Wilf (Werewolves I’d Like to F**k)
After doing a post similar to this here, I thought, why not do one for werewolves. I mean, werewolf men are powerful, deliciously wild and damned sexy. So here’s my personal list of werewolves I’d love to spend a few nights with.
Leave a comment and let us know who would make your list.
(In no particular order)
1. Richard Zeeman: The incredibly powerful werewolf in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. Tall, well built, chocolate colored hair – the guy is gorgeous. Granted he can be an emotional mess but those famous soft lips of his will make up for that.
2. Jacob Black: I wasn’t too hot for the book version of Twilight’s Jacob, but damn that Taylor Lautner is one sexy young man. In the first movie I didn’t care much for him but in New Moon…mmm mmm. Cut off that horrible long hair, add 30 pounds of muscle and you got yourself a fine werewolf.
3. Oz: The redheaded hottie from Buffy the Vamprie Slayer. He was a musician, a sweetheart and had a hilarious sense of humor. What’s not to love?
4. Vane: While reading Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon I totally fell for the tough and charming Katagaria wolf. The sex scenes featuring him in that book were so passionate and sexy you wished you were Bride.
5. Lucian: As most of us know he is the werewolf leader in the Underworld movies. I didn’t think much of him in the first movie, but in Rise of the Lycans he got lots of sexy points.
6. Gabriel: I haven’t read the book Blood and Chocolate but in the movie Gabriel was gorgeous. Yea yea, he was a total dick, but a very powerful and sexy one.
7. Velkan: Played by the striking Will Kemp in the movie Van Helsing. He was the werewolf brother of Kate Beckinsale’s character Anna Valerious. He may not have had a lot of screen time but either way he was still one of my favorite parts of that movie.
8. Madison: Madison was in one episode of the horror show Supernatural, and while I am a boys only kinda girl I just can’t leave out one of the sexiest werewolves of all time (played by Emmanuelle Vaugier). I mean come on, who wouldn’t want to spend a night with her?
One of the writers for werewolves.com, as well as vampires.com.