How to Throw a Werewolf Halloween Party!
1. Send out invitations to all your friends with cheesy puns like, “Come join in for a howling good time!” Yea, it sounds a little lame, but it’s a werewolf invitation so you have to make it wolf related.
2. Decorate! Hang lots of decorations and dim the lights. You could do anything, like hang a big full moon from the ceiling, put some werewolf images on the walls and windows or set up a werewolf cutout in the shadows. You can also have werewolf movies playing on the TV. If you want a real badass werewolf party, you could have it outside under the moon.
3. Make some werewolf themed food for your guests. Check out some recipes below.
Werewolf Sugar Cookies
– 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
– 2 cups white sugar
– 4 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 5 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with a wolf cookie cutter, or cut simple circles to decorate later. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
4. Once cooled, frost cookies to look like a werewolf. These cans of frosting make it really easy to decorate. You can also use various candies to make any werewolf you like.
Measure cereal into a large bowl, set aside.
In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
This is a very long and complicated recipe, but the end result is amazing. You can go here for a step by step guide with pictures to learn how to make this incredible werewolf cake.
Silver Bullet Mints
When you and your guests are finished chowing down you’re going to need some mints right? You can pick up these badass silver bullet mints here.
One of the writers for werewolves.com, as well as vampires.com.