I just stumbled across a super popular mobile game called Avatar Fight. Seeing how the game has well over a million downloads, I am guessing some of you have played it before, or at least have heard of it. If you haven’t, then you will be happy to know that this simple, but very addictive, game has werewolves in it. Check out the details below.
Avatar fight is an ingenious multiplayer online game nothing like the other MMORPG games in the app store.
The game is simple yet challenging, fun and addictive. It will give you a different taste of online games.
DESIGN FOR THE FUN OF PLAYING WITH HUMAN PLAYERS
The core of the game play is PvP fight and guild wars. You can’t be a top player without support of friends, without being a part of a powerful guild. Making lots of friends and cherishing your reputation, building a great guild and making your fame!
NOTE: not all players are your friends, they could be your ruler who taxing on you, they could be the spy in your guild.
GORGEOUS GAME PLAY
To grow your avatar in the game, you have to actively fight players, enroll contests, and do tasks to gain experiences and level up. You need to raise pets, collect weapons, and armor your avatar to face the fightings.
- Fighting other players in the arena.
- Claiming titles in the combat contests.
- Cool characters: Knight, ninja, pirate, vampire, etc.
- Cool pets: werewolf, dragon, dinosaur, etc.
- Cool weapons and armors to acquire.
- Cool skills: call friends to join a fight, turn your enemy’s pet into sheep, etc.
- Friends list, message wall and group discussion.
- Guild war: exciting multi-rounds group fightings.
- Guild league: guild team vs guild team, each team has 5 members.
- Single player league: a good place to demo your power.
- Single player can loot a guild for money, experience and other item.
- Building mines, producing materials and gems.
- Auction house.
Any fans here? Should we join in on the madness?