11 of the Sexiest Werewolves on TV & Film In Order of Hotness
“The hottest beasts and where to find them!”
Counting from the nottest, to the hottest!
11. Michael J. Fox as Scott Howard, in Teen Wolf (1985) …Because… ew, no.
10. Tyler Posey as Scott McCall in Teen Wolf, the series, –because he looks like he’s about 12.
9. Lucas Till as Cayden on Wolves –Same reason.
8. Seth Green’s Oz from Buffy –I like Seth Green, but have never thought of him in any capacity as “hot”.
7. David Naughton as David Kessler in An American Werewolf in London – Meh, he’s okay, but wouldn’t really say “hot.”
6. Tyler Hoechlin as Derek on the Teen Wolf series, –definitely hot, but there are hotter.
5. Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black in the Twilight franchise, –there’s no denying his hotness, but still a bit too young for me.
4. Landon Liboiron as Peter on Hemlock Grove, –it’s the sexy gypsy, bad-boy-with-a-heart-of-gold, vagabond nomad thing. It’s very hot.
3. Kris Holden-Reid as Dyson from Lost Girl —He’s a full grown man, gorgeous and wiry; love the muscles and the attitude.
2. Joe Manganiello as Alcide, from True Blood –Whether he’s dropping the… hammer, on Magic Mike or saving the perpetually imperiled Sookie Stackhouse, Joe Manganiello is… well. Let’s just say I’d lick him like an envelope.
1. Jason Momoa as Connor, in Wolves –Do I need to remind anyone that this was Khal Drogo? Just… yum….