Home Werewolves Store Timeline Advertise Links Facebook Twitter Contact

A Spell to Become a Werewolf!

March 17th, 2010 § 693

If you really, really want to become a werewolf, this is something you might want to try. Usually I provide a general disclaimer here about how it may be dangerous, the chances of it working are low, proceed with caution, yada yada yada. But this one is actually pretty harmless so go ahead and give it a shot and let us know how you make out!

First, get a mirror and wait until the sun goes down. Then turn on an artificial light that is just bright enough that you can see yourself. Focus on yourself, on all the small little details. Understand and focus on the shape of your nose, your shoulders, all the parts that you most imagine when you imagine yourself being in wolf’s form. But do not, and I repeat, do not focus on becoming a werewolf at this time. Just focus on yourself and accepting yourself and just being you. Focus on the you in the human form, and allow yourself to genuinely like the human you.

Do not think about becoming a wolf, or what you’ll look like as a wolf, or anything about transforming into a werewolf. Repeat this for at least 3 days, preferably 5, and even more if you feel as though you need to. Try to do it on the same time each day. This part allows you to be positive and accepting, and this creates energies that might make it possible for transformation.

For the next part, you won’t need the mirror anymore and although it doesn’t matter at what time of day you do it, you should keep doing it at the same time every day. In this part you’re doing the exact opposite and imagining the exact wolf you want to turn into. Picture as much as you can about the wolf you as possible. Keep doing this for at least one week, preferably two, and more until you can feel the fur, see the claws, etc. If you don’t see any results in at least 3 weeks, this one’s probably not going to work.

- Kate

About the Author

Tagged: , , , ,

693 Responses to A Spell to Become a Werewolf!

1. MrUnluckey13 says:

im now a werewolf. not because of this thing.

2. Werewolflover says:

hello umm moonlight is there any other spellls to become a werewolf instead of the one you said….

3. Fenris Lupa says:

((sighs and shakes head)) You people make my head hurt….

Please read: If you’re not born Wolf…then you’re s&#t out of luck. Try all that you will, but the closest that you’ll come is astro projection, and with a lot of practice, you can change your form to Wolf, but that’s with A LOT of practice, and luck, not an sort of guarantee. Stop watching Teen Wolf and Twilight and thinking that you can just go seek out a Wolf and get bit….IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Sorry to hurt your feelings and be mean, but it’s not fair to get anyone’s hopes up.

4. emma says:

If you are born a werewolf then when do you have your first transofmation? I don’t read twilight or watch being human or those other tv shows. I also don’t belive in the silver bullet or the full moon idea. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN CAUSE I CAN GET UNPAITENT SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

5. Jennifer says:

Before i try this I have a few questions.. Anyone please answer them! 1. Can i switch back and forth (easily)? 2. Will i look like that picture or will i look like a regular wolf? 3. How long should i look in the mirror? Will i hurt my friends?

6. Jennifer says:

Please someone answer my last comment!! Please!!!

• Fenris Lupa says:

How many times do people like you have to be told!?! The “mirror spell” WILL NOT WORK!!! You’re either born a Wolf or you’re not. Read the comments above and get over it. I hate to be rude, but damn, how many times do we have to go over this?

7. Fiona says:

you will not go back and forth as a wolf and a human and you will hurt everyone you can control yourself and the firs transformation is your thirtteenth birth day

• Fenris Lupa says:

If you’re born a Wolf, most the time you become aware when you hit puberty, however there are certain cases where the person becomes aware before that, in childhood.

8. tintin135 says:

It would be cool to be a werewolf, but it’d also be nice if there would be a transformation back to human time for when the night is over.

9. steven says:

wishes are all we got and no one should be the big bad wolf…. dreams..r what i have

10. Kayla C. says:

well i never thought about being a werewolf till days ago the reason why is that i have read books about werewolves finding their true mate and it really came to my attention that being a werewolf you would have a mate no matter what even if you don’t find them fate will bring you together and you could protect them with your werewolf strength and share a love like no other.. i have always wanted to find a lover that could be my friend and protector.. only if i was a werewolf maybe i would have the one true mate to count on.. but that might never happen cause people say they are not real but i believe in the possibility’s…i’m not just a twilight lover or teen wolf lover hoping to become a werewolf…i’m a girl who has faith in believing that the supernatural is real and can change the life of a person wanting to have the strength and power to find a true love…. i do have faith but don’t know how to become one…

11. zaysha says:

someone can tell me how to become a vampire or werewolf plzz tell me ?????????

12. Ive tried this ”spell” many times and IT DOSE NOT FUCKING WORK!!! to those how keep asking(Even tough it would be awesome):)

13. LycanLover says:

Ive got a question though what if you come by a dead wolf and then drink its blood would happen then ? :) P.S PLEASE ANSEWER !!!!!!

14. rebel says:

hello my name is rebel alpha of the glowing embers pack whats hanging/

15. LycanLover says:

Just try’in to find ways to become a lycan (werewolf) like so many others are trying to do on this website i guess lol :)

16. Wolfgirl says:

Hi what’s up fenris lupa do u have to be a dream killer let us have hope and faith cause that all we have so stop being a jerk and let us dream

• Fenris Lupa says:

Wolfgirl, LOL….You’re calling me a dream killer? All I’m doing is telling the truth and trying to save you all from THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR LIFE!!! How do you think you are going to feel after trying all these spells and tricks that don’t work? How do you feel after just one failure? You feel let down, disappointed. Now how do you think it’s going to feel when you’ve done countless ones? Probly kind of dumb, huh? And if you can’t even take what I’m saying? Then honey, life is going to eat you alive. Which is what most Wolves will want to do after reading all these outrageous ways of you guys trying to becomes one of us. :)

• anthony says:

this hope is all i have left my life is gust h***, ive gone to a hospital because i wasnt “safe” to myself they wanted to send me to a place 5 houres away from my mom im gust lucky tht she is a good pursuader
        ps. i am yousing my younger brother’s email.

• Ruby says:

Fenris Lupa if ur a wolf then tell us how to become one the real way. Bc aparently u can’t stand the way we try to have fun, but if ur not going to help us and u hate this ‘dumb’ website then y r u here? I don’t get it

17. LycanLover says:

Im not saying u cant be a werewolf im just saying that this will not work i long for the day to be a werewolf so im not a dram killer i have dreams to u know i would do anything to be a werewolf so im just all like u guys and i will keep on dreaming until that day comes P.S IM NOT A JERK

18. LycanLover says:

Moonlight please answer this question what if u drink a normal wolfs blood would that make u a werewolf please Please PLEAASEEEE answer

19. LycanLover says:

Oh and wolfgirl I AM NOT A DREAM KILLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be a werewolf to u know

20. you r all idots i did this spell and it did not work

21. Blood Raged Wolf says:

You people are funny…. Fenris Lupa I agree with you 70%. Twilight, Being Human and all those other shows, but especially Twilight with the sparkly vampires! they have twisted people into thinking they can become these creatures by simply asking. Like its that easy to just ask… more times than not there are test or they would just kill you then and there…

What they don’t realize is that these creatures are creatures of pain… Vampires kill the people around them causing pain to families and watch the world around them crumble into eternity until they finally go mad and kill themselves. And those of you that would say “oh I wouldn’t kill people, I would hunt in the forests” I have these questions for you,

As you walk through to world of humans, as you feel the hunger in your gut that courses though you soul that pushes and pulls you to feed you the humans you try so desperately to protect, when you smell the blood in their warm throat, when you hear their heart beat with an exticy calling you to dance to its terrible rhythm will you be able to resist that call? Will you be able to live with the agonizing hunger that burn so deep in your soul that you tell yourself just one taste? And once you taste that beautiful humans blood on your lips, you will loose yourself in the pleasure that human brings and want to go deeper and deeper into the embrace between the two of you that you forget to stop drinking. What will you do with that child in your arms now limp and weak or dead, what will you do? Would you just leave them and keep walking around this earth soulless and without a true heart, when you are a vampire all you have left is the hunger that walk beside you for the rest of you eternity

Now wolfs… They are not the beasts of legion people want to believe… They have souls, they know what they are doing. Granted they’re first moon they have a bit of trouble on control being they’re first transformation is a bit of a shock. But still, people want to think that the change does not hurt that its this magical thing. You would be wrong! The pain of the ripping of every bone in your body every ounce of you changes and the pain is unbearable… Some have been know to die in the transformation stage, but who is counting? And the reason why it is the full moon is that when magic is in the air, it’s thick with it. And that is when the wolfs instincts, senses and hormones are all at their highest. The heat that comes from full moon rays are so immense and somewhat sexual… you loose yourself in the pleasure the moon brings and its not a bad thing… just every time you change it hurts more than anything you have ever felt… After a while you get use to the pain but that takes a while….

Though I will say astrol projection works if you can clear your mind and truly believe…

Happy Hunting….

• Blood Raged Wolf says:

Wolfgirl… Yes people are idiots but many of these people on here are just trying to make their lives more exiting… I was like them once too… I was simple and nevi not understanding what was what and longing for myself to become a creature of the night… That was only a few years ago and i wished with all my heart to be a vampire…

That is what I looked for first and came to some very painful ends, that was when I realized that the pain of the hunger was more than any being should have to bare… Believe me this is not from the movies of books, I had the fascination of vampires and wolves since before I could remember…

Just think… These creatures have been around and in data banks from the time we as a human race started keeping records… If they have been around so long and there is no credible proof to prove or disprove that vampires and werewolves exist.

That being said, I did meat people with vampiric qualities and fucked myself up… I was one of the lucky ones and was able to get out in time…. believe me or not I know what I felt and trust me the pain to resist when its been 4 years…. its hard to even look at anyone without going into fits…

I am a pagan and realize in just the split second of time to spare that the laws state thalt shalt harm none… And that was why I resisted the vampiric urges for 4 years and it was killing me as well as making myself go mad… I am here to say that the pain of the wolf of much more to magical than you can imagine… Be a wolf in your soul, in your heart and keep fighting… I had to fight and made it through the dark… even when you get despite for change never look to the vampires/ soulless to change. They will kill you, mock you, or turn you and leave you in despair, and you will be one of the very luck that they will turn you and stay…

The wolves are a pack you are family and you never leave you brothers and sisters! You live, love and die with the pack! Even if you don’t become a werewolf as long as you live by the pack for your life and have fun, You WILL!!! be the strongest wolf in your world! I will run with you I with my wolf and you with yours we shall run together into the night and listen to no one except each other and the moon!

You are my brothers and sister, and I hope to see you all one day under the light of the full moon! Howl with me my friend and we will be one with the moon!!!

Happy Hunting Brothers and Sisters!!!

• firewood1 says:

that is true but once you learn you do5t evev have to fight ir shows how much you now ;\

22. Wolfgirl says:

Your right Blood Raged Wolf and some of the stuff they say on here full if shit fyi wish life was so much easier if only we didn’t have idiots in this world

23. jadetrenity says:

will it work?

24. Jade says:

hey tintin135 just so you know werwolves change under the full moon if there isn’t a full moon you’re a human. You can figure out the rest i think you’re smart enough to gigure out the rest.

25. Wolfgirl says:

Well said Blood Raged Wolf hope one day I will the to be a wolf cause believe me the wolf inside hares being caged in a small room or can’t go where it wants wish I had my freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!¡!!!¡!!¡!¡!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Blood Raged Wolf (my name is Ashley Sherman) says:

Believe in your strength and in your wolf… Everyone has the wolf inside of them they only choose not to listen… Live the wolf inside of you as one of the pack and you will be the wolf… You can be the wolf inside if only you are willing to call to her/him and you call to the beauteous moon… You all are strong just listen for the call of the wolf and once you hear her/him do not hesitate to run with her/him under the magical light of the moon…

Live the wolf first then you can be the wolf if only you are willing to listen!!!! I want to run with you all someday with our fur flowing in the wind behind us as children of the moon… Brothers and Sisters I shall always be here with you!!!

Happy Hunting!!!

26. Still young werewolf says:

Can I ask?? Im kinda new about all this werewolf stuff… but if someone is born as a werewolf… how do they know they are a werewolf or not?? I mean besides the trait? Who told them?? Or what hit them?? I am kinda curious about these questions..

27. Matt says:

I dream too, be a wolf in life, in spirit, not a child of fantasy, if your a teen, give it 10 more years, do you still yearn then?

28. Rachael says:

If ur born a werewolf wen is ur first transformation???

29. werewwolfes are awsome says:

not saing im a nerd gust whant to say can you seriestly tell me haw werewolves soundes awsome and i whould lick to be one not to kill peapel for fun gust to know the pawer like haw good it fells

30. werewolves are awsome says:

sry abawy the mis spellings :3

31. werewolve are awsome says:

nat to be grose if i am gust if im born with alot i mean alot of hair good sens of smell good heaing hase werd felling to move my body randimly like flinching my hole body dose that mean im a werewolf?

32. werewolves are awsome says:

flinchine my body at night i mean

33. werewoves are awsome says:

i mean like i fell werd at night but i dont think iv hade a tranfurmashon yet normely i slep like instenly but it whasent awas this way but another wheird thing is wolf relatid animals love me like if i whent to the zoo andthay hade wolves ther when thay see you thay jump up but thay just sit ther comly.

and not saying i do but when i whas 15 i that i could like hear what thay wer saying

ill respon to your respones tomaro

34. jacob mann says:

well i have always been a werewolf but this does work

35. cody says:

for those who want to know the answers to any werewolf questions let me know even though i may not be a werewolf I know a lot about werewolves

36. Blood Raged Wolf (my name is Ashley Sherman) says:

Moonlight… You have to understand that being a wolf comes in many forms… In physical form, mental, and spiritual form……

Physical is you are the wolf and the wolf is you and there is no change…

Mental is when your mind thinks there is a wolf inside of you, you feel it in your dreams, and there can be a change but the wolf is not going to change the body physically. The wolf will change the body in dreams…

Spiritually is where the wolf’s soul and your soul bond to form one soul… Slowly you mold and bond, painfully threw months and sometimes years depending on how loosely the wolf’s soul is bound…

It takes time to connect with any wolf you have inside of you… It all depends on what type you feel in you… You have to know you first before you know your wolf…

• alpha says:

Yes very true i have more then one for i am the pack and the pack is me

• Blood Raged Wolf (my name is Ashley Sherman) says:

It is good to see a Brother/Sister who understands… I just hope there is more out there who do understand or that the other children of the earth will be wise enough to listen to knowledge we are willing to exchange.

• Cole says:

Hey it’s cole again and u are completely right but I’ve been looking to join a pack for some years now can I join urs?

• Sarah says:

Hey! Sorry I cudnt reply for so long, I get a lot of mail from robots, and it’s rare an actual person emails me. I don’t remember what I said about a pack, but I’m the alpha. I have a friend who is the beta, and we train together physically and mentally picture our, ‘inner wolf’. You can be part on pur pack, but I don’t know you, and we won’t be able to ‘run together in the moon light’ as blood raged wolf said :( someday, we will all be able to be together, if we are truly connected to our inner wolves in mind, body, and spirit :)

• Blood Raged Wolf is completely right. We are all children of the moon (those of us who beleive) and someday we will all be able to run in the moonlight. I’ve heard that there is an unbearable pain when transforming, but who knows?

Maybe, there is two types of werewolves. Those who wish to be one to feel togetherness, to feel connected to the earth, and even to find a true mate. Those are the good wolves. There are others, who only want to become one for shear power, and violence and ferocity. Those at the bad ones.

On this website, we choose to be good wolves, children of the moon, not enemies of it. Maybe, if we are true children of the moon, there will be no pain, since the moon is enlightening us, and not torturing us, or punishing us. The moon will not want to cause us pain, if it feels we deserve to be enlightened.

Sometimes, if the devil, or some other source of evil, creates a bad werewolf, and that werewolf bites other people, and passes the wolf spirit down to his family after him. If his family is good and true, the moon will enlighten them, and they may not feel the full pain of a transformation, because the evil may not be in them, but they are connected to the evil of the other family member. So they will not feel the full pain that their family member has felt.

Stay true to yourselves, and someday, we can all achieve enlightenment.

37. D-day 45 says:

haha all of you are so mindfucked… I thouught about this topic today and i investigated it but this serious??? if I’m gonna believe in this im gonna be “biten ” soon. haha

38. Blood Raged Wolf (my name is Ashley Sherman) says:

This is a place of peace. Coming here just to smear us with you immature words of ill-educated disbelief is both childish and rude. These are children of the moon seeking a sanctuary where self-indulgent humans go blindly through life in misery. As well as you, yourself, had to go looking for the same solution. You went looking for us and now that you have found us you choose to degrade yourself saying that we don’t exist. A howl in the woods go out to you who choose blindness over sanctuary…

Wolves, Brothers and Sisters. We are strong at heart, in soul. Remember that it is you who chooses to walk this path alone or together with the pack. Remember I am always here to run with you in the moonlight.

39. Sydney Sangster says:

Hey those of you who said werewolves are not real I do not think you guys have not even tried it because I think you think they are real.I know I am 9 but I still believe

40. Blood Raged Wolf (my name is Ashley Sherman) says:

Keep your faith young one. It takes strength to be strong in faith… The moon will guide you through the night to find the wolf inside. Stay strong to your faith and your wolf through all the pain and you will come out victorious my dear…

41. rageing wolf says:

well for the people that say werewolves are not real they are your real werewolves

42. is there an easier way to become a werewolf

43. jayden says:

Dose this work have you used this for your self

44. Tim Hollander says:

i really want to become a werewolf and i want wondering if u can do a spell for me to be come a werewolf

45. Annonyms says:

Wisconsin are known to have werewolves. just go out there but be careful you don’t get killed by one u just need to track one down which is very difficult , then eject some of the blood out and especially venom from their teeth then on the next full moon place it into you.

46. copil moon says:

i dont really know what to believe as i read through the comments on here,but on one site somebody was talking about how you feel like a wolf.your senses,how things turn different,etc.i used to be one of the non believers,but when i was younger my mom always told me i was different,and that i was cursed.that i was the problem child.and then she put me up for adoption,and my cousins took me in.in that family,i was pretty much the harry potter of it.i got no love,i was the black sheep.they also said i was different from everybody.i didnt know if it was because of the music i listen to,the things i do,my hobbies,whatever.i didnt really realize then,but ever since i was about 10-11,ive been having dreams that would scare spielburg.im about to turn 21,and i feel like everything in me is changing.my sight is better,my smell,my hearing,ive even gotten more muscle and i stopped working out a while ago.and everynight,i started sitting on my porch bc i feel so connected to my surroundings.also,my horroscope calls me moon child.no matter what kind i use.i just need some help telling me im not crazy.

47. Blood Raged Wolf (my name is Ashley Sherman) says:

I’ve been gone a while… Sorry…. But yes we all can run in spirit… I do understand that packs don’t just let outsiders in… $h!t i wouldn’t let a stranger in… Heck i might even kill anyone who wanted in because you never know if they have intentions… I would only let them into my pack if I could feel that they had a pure heart and soul…

Anyways… Happy Hunting!

Ashley Sherman

48. ashley says:

just go out at ten p m and chant this :creature creature of the night make those scared make those fright.by the light of the moon andour piercing howls we are further transformed into cunning beasts . from the circle of life tothe evolution of man i shall be awakened as one with the land.(thats how i got the newest member of the pack i lead)

• No, you have to do the ‘Creature creature’ one three times, without messing up, outside when the moon is visible, preferably at night. AND the ‘piercing howls’ one has to be done 10 times in a row without messing up under the moon. When it is over (sometimes not the night of, if u don’t dream about a wolf then do it again every night until u do), u shud dream about a wolf. That is u in wolf form.