Home Werewolves Store Timeline Advertise Links Facebook Twitter Contact

A Spell to Become a Werewolf!

March 17th, 2010 § 693

If you really, really want to become a werewolf, this is something you might want to try. Usually I provide a general disclaimer here about how it may be dangerous, the chances of it working are low, proceed with caution, yada yada yada. But this one is actually pretty harmless so go ahead and give it a shot and let us know how you make out!

First, get a mirror and wait until the sun goes down. Then turn on an artificial light that is just bright enough that you can see yourself. Focus on yourself, on all the small little details. Understand and focus on the shape of your nose, your shoulders, all the parts that you most imagine when you imagine yourself being in wolf’s form. But do not, and I repeat, do not focus on becoming a werewolf at this time. Just focus on yourself and accepting yourself and just being you. Focus on the you in the human form, and allow yourself to genuinely like the human you.

Do not think about becoming a wolf, or what you’ll look like as a wolf, or anything about transforming into a werewolf. Repeat this for at least 3 days, preferably 5, and even more if you feel as though you need to. Try to do it on the same time each day. This part allows you to be positive and accepting, and this creates energies that might make it possible for transformation.

For the next part, you won’t need the mirror anymore and although it doesn’t matter at what time of day you do it, you should keep doing it at the same time every day. In this part you’re doing the exact opposite and imagining the exact wolf you want to turn into. Picture as much as you can about the wolf you as possible. Keep doing this for at least one week, preferably two, and more until you can feel the fur, see the claws, etc. If you don’t see any results in at least 3 weeks, this one’s probably not going to work.

- Kate

About the Author

Tagged: , , , ,

693 Responses to A Spell to Become a Werewolf!

1. alice says:

do u change on the new moon?

2. alice says:

Are there hunters that kill u new wul

3. alice says:

i mean that kill us

4. alice says:

does it hurt wen u chang

5. alice says:

how do u get bitten by a werewolf

6. mariah says:

i love werewolf <3

7. kayla says:

i hope it dosent hurt

8. kayla says:

my spirit guiide is a wolf i’ve seen her before she is awsome

9. monroe says:

i soooooo luv warewolves. buuuut does it hurt to become a warewolf.

10. Autumn says:

does this really work because i reallywant to become one!

11. Karan says:

If any body transform in werewolf then i think he did’t get back in his own human form because his mind is transform in werewolf so he did’t remember about his own human life

12. alice says:

how do u change

13. alyssa says:

i want to be a wolf sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friken bad!

• silverwolf says:

i do believe it migh work an if it dont then i have a few more options soo if u wanna know them then leave a comment an ill b the 1 pretty much bein the test subject sooo if u wanna know my other ways just say sooo

14. Elise says:

I so want to become one but I do not no if it is safe my mom will hunt me down with a gun if I do and I will be laying on the floor of my own house.lol!No I wounder if it hurts? dose it work? can i use it on my BFF Myah?i will be all black and a dot of wight on me!!!!!!!!!!!!so cute right any one awser my questions please if it is safe my friend will want to try she thinks she is a stupid vampire becouse her teeth lol!

15. sequoia says:

dose it work???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????what ouch OMG IM A WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. monroe says:

hey sequoia wen did u notise that its working cause like it wont work 4 me i sooooo wish it would huuuuuggghhhhhhhh (sigh)

17. ramnish says:

it is really working

18. Mairon says:

does it work

19. Franco says:

I want to do it, but im afraid of the consecuenses what if I don’t like my wolf shape
    please someone tell me how would i look like

20. monroe says:

ahhhhh y wont it work iv dun it 3 times

21. vampires rock says:

vampires rock werewolf suck

• Part of the Pack says:

Well then, no offense but i’m pretty sure you’re on the wrong website mate

22. Wolfluver says:

Okay so, will this work in the daytime? i wanna try this very badly…..this looks a little hard to do, but I’ll try! I love wolves, escpecilly Jacob from twilight! are you sure this will work?! i don’t wanna be a killer wolf! i wanna run free in the wild, hunt, feel the wind in my fur/hair! PLEASE TELL ME THIS WILL WORK!

23. Wolfluver says:

Does this really work? because i wanna be a wolf SO BADDDDDDDDD!

24. Pohatuv7 says:

Holly crap i tried this and t workssssssss. BTW it does hurt like hell. But u cn control it if u try hard enough.

25. MrUnluckey13 says:

i have tried all spells and tried rituals and they don’t work and i live ina place were there is no wolves or werewolves. I wish I was friends with a werewolf and they bit me and i was a werewolf. SO DESPRATE!!! :(

26. Nicole says:

my body felt weird i looked in the mirrior i felt hollow but good i think if i do this for two more days i can become a wolf

~Love Nicole

27. body says:

i always feel like i dont belong and i dont really have any friends that can help me with my problem..but i need to know what do i do to become a werewolf because sometimes i feel like im already one but dont know how to fully access it.i need answers somebody help me

28. body says:

sleepless nights and dreams filled with wolves are really haunting me!!!! also something for the non-believers if theres dinosaurs and aliens and other unexplained things that happen in this world why cant you believe that this is a possibility

29. bent says:

I would like to look at them …………from UGANDA

30. Wolfluver says:

okay thanks -shivers- and i don’t wanna wait 3 days!i’ll have too, if i want too! thanks for answering! so, could you be a wolf with wings?! :D i hope i can be a wolf with wings!

31. trista.jones says:

I love this very much thank you so very much!!!

32. i will try this. and im going to do it at midnight every night. hopfully that should kick start it a bit more. ill keep posting updates as i go.

33. Fenris says:

You people can try as hard as you can, But you’re either born a Wolf or you’re not. But as stated above, hard and extreme practice of medication, for the out of body experience, the only way you will achieve Wolf form. Like I said for those you looking for a physical change, it’s not going to happen unless you were born Wolf. You can’t be bitten or scratched, Or any of that hollywood Non sense.

34. n97 says:

i’m a alpha werewolf i just need help transforming into my wolf form i’m experiencing the signs (some of them) of being a werewolf.

• Fenris Lupa says:

Well first off alpha is no longer used in the world of Wolves. But if this is someone who is serious and you may need help… Do you have a gmail or facebook?

• Fenris Lupa says:

Can you people not read? If you’re not born Wolf…then you’re s&#t out of luck. Try all that you will, but the closest that you’ll come is astro projection, and with a lot of practice, you can change your form to Wolf, but that’s with A LOT of practice, and luck, not an sort of guarantee. Stop watching Teen Wolf and Twilight and thinking that you can just go seek out a Wolf and get bit….IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Sorry to hurt your feelings and be mean, but it’s not fair to get anyone’s hopes up.

35. jasmine says:

i really want to be a werewolf im going to try the spell if it dont work im going to try a new spell

36. mordecai says:

really u guys?? werewolves are strong, but i dnt kno if being one is something anybody wants, even lycans, yu can controll yurself but it is a curse, stuff go cool, but they eventually go wrong when yu kill someone u lov, im just sayin its pretty badass when yu run faster thn hell, but in my opinion, being human is cool two, anyway, its ur choice, maybe wid a bit of luck u can get to lead ur own pack, if u get bitten, still if any of yall become one, nd regret after a while let me kno, i kno a way of stop it

37. n97 says:

ok a few days ago i said i was a werewolf but i’m just probably a wannabe but in my blood i believe i’m a werewolf , i believe in myths and legends(well some of them) i hate vampires alot, i believe that there are werewolves out there hiding to protect themselves and there families, i looked up signs of being a werewolf and quizez, most signs i had like a quick temper , love the full moon, and some others, and most quizez said i was pure werewolf or a werewolf. i hope in the future that i can become my wolf form just to have fun in the night(i’m a night owl). all i just want say that i believe i’m a werewolf and they exist in the real world.

38. nolan says:

n97 that is ture werewolfs are probbly out thire hidding from humman kind. i also belive in the myths and legends of werewolfs and how to become one of them

39. lovewolf says:

AAOOOHHHH!!!!!^^

40. MrUnluckey13 says:

I need help I’ve been having dreams of werewolves bitting me, zombies chasing me, ect. what does this mean? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. MrUnluckey13 says:

Please someone put a werewolf curse on me! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

42. parham says:

I really need to become one , and I have some wierd feelings of wolves as well , I don’t mind how much it might hurt , I just want an exact way of becoming one

43. faith says:

i want to just look like a gray wolf!

44. shadow says:

i don’t think looking in a mirror will make someone a wolf. i think you have to have the genes to be wolf. as far as thru sex or bitten who knows but the odds are stacked against you in finding a real wolf willing to expose his/ her true nature just so someone else can become a wolf. i wish things like this were that simple because i would be a wolf right now if all it took was willing it to be in a mirror. maybe someone in this forum would be better suited at enlightening people to this matter than i but if not please take my words here under advisement.

• taylor says:

it works but u dont remember unless you fight the rampage to kill and run. The alpha is me and i can change when ever i want now

• MrUnluckey13 says:

I’d rather use a werewolf ritual I’m getting or be bitten by a werewolf because this seams hard.

45. blackwolf says:

i want to know other ways to become a werewolf

46. miah says:

it dose hurt bad.

47. alissa says:

does it hurt will u turn back in humen

48. wolfie says:

hi im wolfie and ive done other werewolf spells but this one… so i am going to try it sooo bye u guys. oh and P.S I WILL
    tell you if it works on me because i have looked on the comments and some of ya’ll say it works so bye.

49. adrian says:

i think this stuff is REAL