There has been a lot, and I mean a LOT, of debate here on Werewolves.com over what movies and TV shows have the best looking werewolves. Many may love one particular style of wolf, but countless others may despise it. It’s a never ending battle on which werewolf looks more badass. Because I love myself a good debate, and because I love reading your comments, I am bringing this endless battle to you. But instead of simply asking you which movie or show has the best werewolves, I am asking you to design your own! If you were to make a werewolf film of your own, describe how your werewolves would look.
Here are some starting points. Some things to keep in mind…
- Is your werewolf CGI, a real wolf, or elaborate makeup and costume?
- Does it walk on all fours or does it stand upright.
- Is it a blend of wolf and human? Does it look more like a wolf or human? Does it have deep human eyes or eerie wolf eyes?
- What is its coloring? Black, white, gray… etc?
- How big will it be? How much muscle?
- Is your werewolf supposed to be scary?
- Think of little details like the tail, the ears, the eye color, the feet… etc.
Now that I have got you started, I shall leave the rest to you my Dear Readers.
If given the chance to design a werewolf for film, what would you make your werewolves look like?
About the Author
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to werewolves and other supernatural beasties. She writes for top genre sites like Vampires.com and Werewolves.com. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and you may lose a limb. You can stalk her via her Twitter.